Author Cindi Handley Goodeaux on Mama’s Map (Adventures of Princess Jellibean series)
Happy Tuesday everyone,
Kids LOVE adventure and heading off on a travel adventure allows your kids to explore a whole new world. In today’s episode, we have a great adventure book titled Mama’s Map, a fun book in the Jellibean Adventures series by Cindi Handley Goodeaux that is guaranteed to keep the kids active and entertained!
We are very honored to welcome back children’s book author, Cindi Handley Goodeaux, about her latest project, “Mama’s Map (Jellibean Adventures Book 2)”, which has garnered a lot of positive reviews from parents, teachers, and caregivers all around the world!
More about the author
Cindi Handley Goodeaux lives in Florida with her husband and muse. She is a proud mom, graphic designer wannabe, and sometime poet.
Visit Cindi Handley Goodeaux’s website to learn more about her books:
Mama’s Map (Jellibean Adventures Book 2)
Shy Penelope Possum is lost. Princess Jellibean joins her quest in looking for clues to find the way back home.
The second book in the Adventures of Princess Jellibean series is filled with friendship, fun, and unexpected finds – after all, the best adventure is yet to come!
Click the Amazon link below for book samples, reviews and to purchase!
In This Episode, You’ll Hear
- Introduction to a longtime manager, producer, and author Cindi Handley Goodeaux
- More about her new book Mama’s Map (Jellibean Adventures Book 2)
- How did she come up with the story, angle, or idea?
- How is Jellibean Adventures Series valuable to parents in helping their young children understand about Disabilities and accepting others for who they are?
- What is Cindi currently working on, resources available on her AMAZING website and much more…Be sure to tune in to this insightful episode!
A big thank you to Cindi Handley Goodeaux for sharing her wonderful book with us and for joining us on the Reading with your kid’s podcast!
We’d love to hear from you! Contact us and together we can discuss what ideas you think should be included in a future episode, and we can explore potentially setting up an interview. Our goal is to have all voices at the table!
Thanks for tuning in and have a wonderful day😆
*post contains an affiliate link