The Power of Positivity: The ABC’s of a Pandemic by Ruth Maille: #RWYK CERTIFIED GREAT READ
Congratulations to Ruth Maille!
The Power of Positivity: The ABC’s of a Pandemic is our latest Certified great Read!
LET’S HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOK BLURB
It is hard to keep a positive outlook amid a pandemic.
With every letter of the alphabet, The Power of Positivity encourages young and old to look at this time in our lives with kindness and hope that our world will be a better place to live, now and in the future.
- TEACHES CHILDREN ABOUT POSITIVITY – The power of positive thinking clearly shows on every letter of the alphabet! Let you
- r children enjoy learning about the alphabet and help them see that there will always be something good that will come amidst the challenges.
- SEEK AND FIND – Introduce some family fun as children look for the hidden mascot on every page of the book. Sure to generate lots of giggles finding the silly places that Orbit hides.
- A BOOK FOR ALL AGES – This book is not just for children; adults can benefit from it too! Yes, that is right. Play games with your little one as you find more positive words that start with any of the letters of the alphabet.
- INSPIRING AND FULL OF LEARNINGS – Motivate your children during the pandemic and teach them the importance of kindness, generosity, and love as they make a positive impact on the world in their own little ways.
- WRITTEN BY A PROFESSIONAL PARENT-RELATIONSHIP COACH – Written by Ruth Maille a certified, licensed parent-relationship coach, she has years and years of experience in building partnerships with both children and adults. Incorporating her passion for writing, she used her knowledge from many parents and children’s coaching sessions to write a book that will help the relationship of the family.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA / KEEPSAKE –If you are looking for a gift that you can give to children and friends alike, The Power of Positivity is what you have been looking for! Educational and highly informative, the book teaches your kids how to still stay positive no matter what situation they may face.
When the pandemic is over, tuck this book away in a special place. Keep it for your children so they will understand what the world went through in 2020 and do their best to make the world a safer place.
More about the author
Ruth Maille has owned and operated her licensed family daycare/preschool for the past 30 years. In addition, she is a certified parent-relationship coach. Through her extensive hands-on experiences, she has learned how children think and how they react to different situations. Using positive mindsets, she helps family members build strong, meaningful partnerships filled with better understanding, more joy, and the ability to work through problems.
Most recently, Ruth has developed a passion for writing. She has always had a dream of writing children’s books. Children and books are essential parts of her everyday life. Ruth’s goal is to use her stories to empower children and help them achieve the individual greatness that each child has within.
Written by Ruth Maille, a certified, licensed parent-relationship coach, The Power of Positivity: The ABC’s of a Pandemic is a children’s book that aims to keep young children comforted, empowered, and informed during the pandemic. Ruth was inspired to write this book when she saw children in her daycare center struggle emotionally to cope with the reality of COVID and this led her to create something that would inform, comfort, and encourage children, and reach as many families as possible.
The ABC’s of a Pandemic is a perfect book to guide your little one through the global coronavirus pandemic and lockdown and learn their ABCs at the same time. With the help of a fantasy creature, Orbit, the book offers a positive look at the pandemic of 2020 with every letter of the alphabet. It explains how children can protect themselves, their families, and friends from coronavirus and how to manage difficult emotions when confronted with a new and rapidly changing reality.
The Power of Positivity: The ABC’s of a Pandemic shows a diversity of characters taking action to manage the effects of the virus. Children are told to practice good hygiene, wear a face mask, be grateful to doctors, nurses, teachers, grocery workers and to realize the value of the helpers in our pandemic world. The book is a great tool to help children understand that we all have the same fears and that we can overcome them by being creative and empathetic, and by staying positive and healthy. It also shows us that there are opportunities every day to love, learn, create, and connect, no matter the circumstances.
A lovely new baby gift, this is a great keepsake or memento of a unique time in history. Perfect for all the lockdown babies and their parents.
Loved the illustrations and the word definitions at the end of the book.
AUTHORS! Want your book reviewed on our site? We would love to write an honest book review on your book and offer added benefits with our Reading with Your Kid certified status package. Go to the Reading With Your Kids Certified Page to get a glimpse of what you will be getting with the package.
If you loved this review be sure to share it on your social media and follow us while you at it!
We would love to hear from you. Contact us here!
Thanks for stopping by!