Jedlie’s Magic Circus is fun for the whole family. Please visit www.jedlie.com to find out how to bring this inspiring show to your community.
The Return of Joseph W. Ruder, Author of Daydreaming Danny and the Pirate Treasure
Welcome to the iTunes #1 kids & family podcast, Reading with Your Kids!
In this episode, we drag the children’s book author Joseph W. Ruder into the bunker and get him to tell us all about his newly released children’s book Daydreaming Danny and the Pirate Treasure. Joseph’s book focuses on fun stories about friendship and imagination among other things.
Listen now to hear Joseph’s awesome insights on his book, the importance of spending time with kids, fulfilling one of his lifelong dreams and some exciting new books!
More about Daydreaming Danny and the Pirate Treasure
Arrgh!! Set sail with Daydreaming Danny as he uses his imagination to search the neighborhood, high and low, for buried pirate treasure. Your whole family will love trying to guess where Danny’s daydream will take him next. Will he escape the giant whirlpool? Can he make it across the dangerous lava river? Climb aboard, Matey, and find out!!
Get your copy of Daydreaming Danny and the Pirate Treasure for turning the everyday chore of your kids into an adventure.
More about Joseph Ruder
Joseph began telling stories to his children during their bedtime, making them up off the top of his head. When work kept him away from home, he started writing stories while he traveled and emailing them to his wife to read during bedtime in his absence. Joseph decided to start writing, illustrating and publishing children’s books to share with other children and their families, fulfilling one of his lifelong dreams. Joseph currently lives in Northglenn, Colorado along with his wife and three children.
Where to find more info about Joseph Ruder and his work:
In this episode, you’ll hear
- More about Daydreaming Danny and the Pirate Treasure
- What was Joseph’s inspiration for writing this book?
- What would Joseph like his readers to remember most about his book?
- What does Joesph thinks is special about pirates that excite kids?
- How do his children react to his books and writing?
- What kind of reaction Joseph has been getting for his second book in the Daydreaming Danny series?
- Does Joseph have any aspiration to write different genres?
- What kind of discussion families can have after reading his books?
- Importance of spending time with kids, What is he currently working on, future projects and more……Be sure to tune in for all the great insights!
If you haven’t already done so, listen to this episode & feel free to share it by using the social media buttons at the bottom of this page. We would LOVE if you could leave us a review on iTunes.
We’d also love to hear what you think about the podcast and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to connect with us on our social media, or email us anytime by contacting us.
Have a stellar day!
*Post contains an affiliate link.
Check out The Great Martini, A fun and touching story about Sam, a lovable but far from a perfect magician who learns that the greatest transformation is transforming feelings of caring into action to help another human being. The Great Maritini, as an exclusive Amazon e-book. Please click here to get your copy today.