Author Interview: Dara Lovitz on Catching Falling Cradles!
We’re thrilled to introduce Dara Lovitz, author of “Twinsight: A Guide to Raising Emotionally Healthy Twins” which gives practical tips you can use as a parent to help each of your twins.
Dara is joining us today to talk about her upcoming book Catching Falling Cradles: (A Gentle Approach to Classic Rhymes), her journey of becoming a children’s author, her advice on raising multiples, what inspires her writing & much more. We hope you enjoy his interview as much as we did recording it. Be Sure to Tune In!
Learn more about Dara Lovitz
Catching Falling Cradles: (A Gentle Approach to Classic Rhymes)
This playful rewrite offers readers peaceful alternatives to classic children’s rhymes. The three blind mice don’t suffer from having their tails chopped off with a carving knife, Humpty Dumpty doesn’t tumble to permanent destruction, and other common rhymes don’t depict disturbing scenarios that might otherwise frighten your child. With witty lyrics and beautiful illustrations, this charming, must-read book will delight readers of all ages.
Catching Falling Cradles is available on Amazon!
In this episode
- Introduction to children’s author Dara Lovitz and her latest rhyming book Catching Falling Cradles: (A Gentle Approach to Classic Rhymes)
- Was there a specific event that inspired Dara to write these nursery rhymes?
- Dara shares one of the rhymes from her book, It’s raining, it’s pouring
- What kind of reactions has she been getting from parents and caregivers?
- As a mother of twin daughters, Dara shares what it’s like to raise multiples?
- she talks about some of the positive messages her series promotes, her upcoming project & much more…
Thanks for agreeing to this interview, Dara. We wish you all the best with Catching Falling Cradles!
If you haven’t already done so, listen to this episode & feel free to share it by using the social media buttons at the bottom of this page. We would LOVE if you could leave us a review on iTunes.
We’d love to hear about any other adventure books you’ve enjoyed. Feel free to connect with us on our social media, or email us anytime by contacting us. Happy listening!
Thanks for tuning in and have a wonderful day!😆
Check out The Great Martini, A fun and touching story about Sam, a lovable but far from a perfect magician who learns that the greatest transformation is transforming feelings of caring into action to help another human being. The Great Maritini, as an exclusive Amazon e-book. Please click here to get your copy today.